Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (compost), human excreta and vegetable matter (such as residues of manure and crop). Naturally occurring organic fertilizers include animal wastes from meat processing, peat, manure, slurry, and guano. In this post, we discuss the benefits of using Organic Fertilizers or Manure.
These are the Benefits of using Organic Fertilizers or Manure
1. The use of organic fertilizers increases the organic level of soil, thereby increasing the number of beneficial bacteria and the soil is very fertile.
2. Organic fertilizers provide essential minerals for the development of plants, which meet plants through micro-organisms present in the soil so that they can grow healthy and produce more.
3. Compared to chemical fertilizers, organic manure is cheap, durable and easy to make. Improves the fertile state of the soil.
4. For the development of plants, enough nutrients like nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium are needed and adequate nutrients can be accomplished using organic fertilizers.
5. Pest, disease and weeds control are largely controlled by crop circles, natural enemies of pests, resistance varieties, and biological products.
6. Organic fertilizers give organic acids on decay, which converts the soil insoluble element into a soluble element, which reduces the pH value of the soil. Therefore, the availability of micronutrients increases with it. This element is essential in crop production.
7. The use of these fertilizers gives nutrients to the plants in sufficient time. These compounds leave their residual properties in the soil. Therefore, the use of these fertilizers in one crop benefits other crops. This helps in maintaining the balance of soil fertility.
If we missed something to mention or you have any doubt or even suggestions for us, feel free to write in a comment box. Thanks for reading our post and also thanks for sharing our post with others too. Happy Gardening.